TYPE: Classic Cruising Sloop
BUILDER: Renaissance Yachts Marine, Maine, USA
DESIGNER: Bruce King
LOA: 90’ (27.43 m)
BEAM: 20’ 07’’ (6.28 m)
DRAFT (max): 10’ 06’’ (3.20 m)
HULL MATERIAL: Wood cold moulded and West System epoxy resin
ENGINE: Cummins 6 BTA 5.9 – 315 hp
SPEED: 10 knots cruising
ACCOMMODATIONS: 8 guests in 4 staterooms, 4 crew in 2 cabins
The boat layout consists of four guest cabins. The owner’s suite at the stern includes a comfortable sofa with a desk on starboard and a nice vanity corner with sink on port. On the fore starboard side of the suite there’s a comfortable bathroom with a wooden masterpiece bath tub. Forward on starboard there’s the VIP guest cabin with a queen size bed and a spacious bathroom. On port there are one more bathroom and two guest cabins, each with two single beds and a vanity corner.
The center of life on board is in the open spacious area located below the entrance staircase. From there you will be led into the lounge area with the galley on starboard and the navigation station on port. In front, one will find the saloon with a brass fireplace and a piano, lighted by the decagonal skylight located in front of the mast. This area represents the state of art in wooden carpentry with marvelous wooden layered structures giving a warm feeling of perfection.
The crew’s quarters are situated at the bow of the saloon. They include two cabins, one with bunk beds and a bathroom and the other with double beds, a removable table and sofas.
All areas have air conditioning (heating & cooling).
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- N. 2 Magnetic compasses White Star Riviera
- N. 1 Magnetic compass Danforth Costellation
- N. 1 Radar Raymarine Radome RD418HD
- N. 1 GPS Raymarine (Gold Cartography)
- N. 1 GPS Furuno Navigator GP 36
- N. 1 AIS Transreceiver Raymarine AIS650
- N. 1 Autopilot Raymarine Evolution EV400 Sail
- N. 1 SSB Furuno FS 1562
- N. 1 VHF Furuno RB 2721
- N. 1 VHF Cobra MR F80B
- N. 3 VHF Interphone
- N. 1 Wind station Raymarine i60
- N. 1 Speed Raymarine i50
- N. 1 Depht Raymarine i50
- N. 1 Multifunctional display Raymarine a75 in the steering cockpit
- N. 2 Multifunctional display Raymarine a75 at the mast
- N. 1 Multifunctional display Raymarine e95 at nav table connected to the media system in VGA
SAILS AND RIGGING
- The light alloy fractioned mast is based on the keel floors.
- MAST: 44 m (144 ft) Proctor in light alloy with three flat set of spreaders and jumpers. The rig is fractioned 7/8 with structural backstay and runners (complete inspection with penetrating liquids in 2015).
- STANDING RIGGING: Discontinuous stainless steel (Nitronic 50) rod. Backstay and runners are in Dyneema (new 2015).
- RUNNING RIGGING: All running rigging is in Dyneema
- BOOM: Proctor in light alloy (park avenue)
- RUNNERS WINCHES: N. 2 Harken 980 self tailing 2 speeds
- PRIMARY WINCHES: N. 2 Harken 1120 self tailing 3 speeds electrical
- MAIN SAIL WINCHES: N. 2 Harken 980 self tailing 3 speeds electrical
- MAINSAIL TRAVELLER WINCHES: N. 2 Barient 36 self tailing 2 speeds
- STAYSAIL WINCHES: N. 2 Barient 737 self tailing 3 speeds
- HALYARDS WINCHES: N. 4 Barient self tailing 2 speeds
- N. 1 Mainsail North Sails 220 sq m in soft Norlam
- N. 1 Light Genoa Ullman Sails 242 sq m in Mambrane (rolling)
- N. 1 Heavy Genoa Doyle (rolling)
- N. 1 Staysail Doyle in Dacron
- N. 1 Gennaker North Sails 500 sq m.
- Tender 4.1m with 25hp 4 stroke outboard engine
- Snorkelling equipment
- Diving equipment
- Fishing equipment and speargun
- Apple TV
- Electric piano
- Laser sailing dinghy available upon request